THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Thank you for downloading UserCake. 100% Free and Opensource.
Copyright (c) 2009-2012
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
What`s new in userCakeV2.0.2 Reborn
- Before proceeding please open up models/db-settings.php
- Create a database on your server / web hosting package.
- Fill out the connection details in db-settings.php
- UserCake supports MySQLi and requires MySQL server version 4.1.3 or newer.
- To use the installer visit http://yourdomain.com/install/ in your browser. UserCake will attempt to build the database for you. After completion delete the install folder.
- UserCake created by: Adam Davis
- UserCake V2.0 designed by: Jonathan Cassels
- UserCakeV2.0.2 Reborn by: Izulthea.com